Get a Website for Your Judgment Investing Business!
Don’t leave money on the table by making it hard for people to do business with you!
Having the right website helps you make more money, lets you collect leads 24/7 (even while you sleep) and gives you freedom! It simply doesn’t make sense to try running a business without a website.
Hi, my name is Todd Heitner. I’ve been building websites for investors for about ten years. My job is to help you make more money and make your life easier. 🙂
Make More Money!
Here are some ways a website will help you increase profits:
- Collect leads 24/7: When you run ads, you can send them to your website and they can respond any time of day or night. How cool is it to have leads come in while you’re sleeping?
- Make it easier to contact you: Many people will visit a website before they’ll pick up the phone because it’s lower pressure. They can read your website to get information about what you do and then contact you.
- More marketing possibilities: A website opens the door to a huge world of advertising possibilities (online advertising) that is simply not possible without a website. People are searching online for solutions to their problems. If you’re not there, they can’t find you. Don’t leave money on the table.
- Build Trust: When you have a website that looks professional, it makes you look more credible, which helps people trust you . We all want to do business with someone who is established and professional.
Give Yourself Freedom!
Don’t be a slave to your business. Here’s how a website can save you time and give you more freedom:
- Run your business from the beach (or anywhere): By directing interested people to your website you can run your business from wherever you have an internet connection and phone.
- Time is money, don’t waste it!: With a website you don’t have to talk to every potential lead on the phone. Have them go to your site and fill out a contact form. If they’re not even willing to do that, chances are they would have been a waste of time anyway.
- Don’t be interrupted in the middle of dinner: Don’t have your business and personal life constantly interrupted by phone calls. Direct people to your website, where they can get more information and give you their contact information. Then, schedule an hour or two to sit down and make all your phone calls at once. This is way more productive. It also keeps you from being caught off guard with calls when you’re in the middle of something else and not in the frame of mind to talk to potential clients.
Let’s take a tour!
Click the Play button below to watch a video tour:
See a Demo Site
View Pricing Information and Order
If you can’t watch the tour video above, you can see the same info by viewing the photos below.
Let’s take a look at what your new site will look like:
Your website is a landing page that is focused on getting people to send you their contact information. It has eye-catching graphics that make it clear how you can help them.
If you want, you can put your phone number at the top. If you don’t want to include your phone number you don’t have to.
Where it says “Sample Judgment Site” you can put either the name of your business or a short message like “We Buy Judgments!” You can put whatever you want there.
You’ll notice a box at the top of the site where people can fill in their name, e-mail, phone number and message and send it to you. Their information will be sent to you by e-mail. It will also be stored in a database on your site just in case you don’t get the e-mail or in case you prefer to manage your leads there rather than through e-mail.
When you scroll down the page, you’ll see this:
If the person visiting your website want a little more information, they can read about how you can help them and why they should contact you. If you want, you can change the wording to say whatever you like.
The goal is to motivate the person to contact you. Then, below the text you’ll see another brief form they can fill out to contact you:
It’s very simple. It only asks for their name, e-mail, phone number and an optional short message.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll find this…
Any time you have a website, it’s a good idea to have legal disclaimers to protect you. Your website comes with pre-written disclaimers. Since I’m not a legal expert, I recommend you have a lawyer in your area check them out to make sure everything is OK, but this will give you a good start.
So that’s what people will see when they come to your site.
But how do you get the leads that come in?
Well, first of all, when someone fills out a form on your website you’ll receive an e-mail with their details. But you can also log in to the control panel of your website and view your leads there.
Here you can see an overview page:
When you click to view your leads, you’ll see this:
You can see all of the information the person sent and you can even add notes at the bottom for your own records. For instance, you could add a note saying you tried calling this person and left a voice mail, or a note saying you need to call this person, etc. You can even have the notes you make sent to your e-mail. If you want to print out your leads, you can do so from here too.
I mentioned earlier that you can change a lot of things on your website. As you can see here, you can change the text that shows up at the top of your site:
You can have a brief message like “We Buy Judgments” or you can put the name of your business. You can also change the e-mail address here where your leads are sent.
Can I change the wording?
You bet. The wording is easy to change:
It’s basically just like using a program like Microsoft Word or even sending an e-mail. If you can send an e-mail, you can probably handle editing your web site. You just click and type. You can make the text bold, italic, underlined, a different color, etc. You can even insert photos if you like or a YouTube video.
At the top of your site there is a spot for a phone number. You can put in your phone number or remove it altogether if you don’t want people calling:
When you get a website, at first you’ll have a temporary website address, but you’ll probably want to get your own domain name (YourBusinessName.com), which will make it easier to get people to your website. Using your own domain name is easy:
The following features are a little more technical so if you understand them, you’ll be glad to know they’re there. If you feel lost, don’t worry, you don’t have to use these features and your site will work just fine.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Tools:
There are a number of settings available that you can tweak to optimize your site for search engines.
Send Leads to Email Autoresponder Services
If you want, you can have leads automatically sent to an email autoresponder service so you can have e-mails sent out automatically to your leads. This also allows you to send out e-mail “blasts” or broadcasts to your whole list.
To use this feature, you just enable the autoresponder add-on you want to use:
Currently, the autoresponder services that are supported are: Aweber, Campaign Monitor, and MailChimp. MailChimp is a nice option because you can start out for free. You’ll need to check their website to see exactly what they are currently offering, but for years now they have offered a free plan that allows you to have up to 2,000 leads/subscribers and send out up to 12,000 e-mails per month. This is a great way to get started without spending a lot. If you get over 2,000 leads you can upgrade to one of their paid plans.
So, there you have it. That’s a little tour of your new website.
If you like, you can even click here to see a live demo site.
Now I’m sure you want to know…
How much does it cost?
Only $67 for the setup and $19.95/month.
Your initial charge will be $67 and you will then be charged $19.95 per month as long as you choose to keep your website.
Your first payment includes the first month of service. So at checkout you’ll see the setup fee listed as $47.05 and then the first month of service of $19.95, adding up to $67.
You can cancel at any time if you don’t need the site anymore.
Watch a video to see the whole process, from the time you click “Order Now!” till your new website is up and running:
You may be wondering…
Why is it so affordable?
If you’ve ever had your own website you know to have a website like this built would normally cost you hundreds of dollars or more. I could probably charge that and still sell quite a few, so why don’t I?
For one thing, I don’t want cost to keep you from being able to get a website. Over the years I’ve seen that many investors are held back because they can’t afford to get a website. I enjoy helping people when I can so I set out to find a way to provide websites at a lower cost by streamlining the setup process. To be honest, it took several years but I finally found a way to do it.
Another reason I don’t charge more is that I’m not trying to get rich from providing websites. That may sound strange, but for me building websites is not only something I enjoy, but also a means to an end. My wife and I do volunteer work, helping people to improve their lives. While I enjoy building websites and running a business, it’s primarily a way to support us in our volunteer work.
That’s another reason why I’ve streamlined the setup process for the websites I build. I can spend less time setting up the site, which frees up more of my time for volunteer work. I could set the prices higher as if I was doing everything manually, but I don’t think that would be fair.
By making the setup process automatic, it’s good for everyone, especially you. It means 1) The cost is very low, and 2) You’ll have your website up and running today.
It’s a win-win situation.
But I’ll make it even better…
60-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee
I am proud of the quality I provide, so I stand behind my work. Of course if you have any problems or questions I’m here to help you resolve them. But if you feel like I didn’t deliver what I said I would or you’re not happy with your site, just e-mail me within 60 days and I’ll give you all of your money back.
Get Your Site Now!
Getting your website set up is an easy process:
- Choose your website address. This may be a temporary location if you choose to use your own domain name later. But for now your website address will be yourID.judgmentsite.com
- Create your account. This is so you can log in to your site and make any changes you might want later.
- Confirm your order. Just to make sure everything looks right.
- Make Payment. Today you’ll only pay the setup fee of $67. After that you’ll be charged $19.95 each month for as long as you want to keep your site. You can cancel it any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: After I order, is there any kind of support available if I need help?
A: Of course! We provide video tutorials, e-mail support, and even phone support by appointment. To keep your costs low we don’t have people answering phones 24/7. If we did that we’d have to raise the price substantially. But you can get instant help via our tutorials, and if you need more help send us an e-mail or schedule an appointment for one-on-one help by phone.
Q: Am I locked into a contract?
A: No. You may cancel at any time.
Q: How long does it take to get my website set up?
A: After you place your order, your website will be set up instantly.